Well, this has been a week for the books! Three awards…honestly unbelievable, but we are so thankful here at Camellia’s Cottage! Thank you so much to a precious blogger who also is a Southern girl! The Introvert Mom Blog – when she posted a photo of her little girl from behind stepping into a shallow creek- I fell in love! Her little girl’s hair was just like my grown daughter’s hair at that age! Now, I have to confess, that this is the second Liebster we’ve won since starting this blog about 4-5 months ago! But, the excitement of being recognized is wonderful! So, I am going to abbreviate the paying it forward portion of accepting this award- I love the number five, it represents ‘Grace’ to me- and getting the Liebster again- is like a ‘grace note’ in a song! Just makes life better! So, I am going to nominate 5 bloggers- all Southerners this time- for the Liebster Award- they are:
- Southern Detour- Southern Detour
- SnoSouthernLife- SnoSouthernLife
- Perrywinkle Social Marketing – Perrywinkle Social Marketing
- Daily Dose of Faith- Daily Dose of Faith
- In the Middle – In the Middle
Now, wonderful bloggers- if you will: go to The Global Aussie and find the rules for grabbing your award! This blogger is a really cool Australian gentleman- you will love his blog!
I look forward to reading your responses to these 5 questions I have for you:
- What is your favorite book?
- What do you like best about blogging?
- What is your favorite southern food?
- Do you have a ‘day job’ and if so, what is it?
- Are you right handed or left handed? (am asking because I’m a southpaw!)
Good luck and Congratulations y’all- I love your blogs! To those reading this post I hope you will visit them as well- I also would like to thank WordPress for their support, as a new blogger (even now!) the Blogging U Courses have been great! And I plan to continue taking them to read, discover and learn. Again, a big hug to The Introvert Mom Blog for this honor.
Love y’all, Camellia